How to Add the Band Calendar to your device:
It is easiest to use Google Calendar either on your computer or the app on your mobile device; however, there are instructions a little farther down regarding how to sync Google Calendar to the stock iOS Calendar app.
To add to Google Calendar:
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, above "My Calendars," click Add + > From URL.
- Enter the following address in the field provided: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/orho3nu1ogn51qmb4o12n4trvo%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Click Add Calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
To sync Google Calendar with the Calendar app that comes on your iPhone or iPad:
- On your iPhone or iPad, open your Settings.
- Tap Accounts & Passwords.
- Tap Add account > Google.
- Enter your email address Next.
- Enter your password. If you don't have the latest operating system and you use 2-Step Verification, enter an app password instead of your regular password.
- Tap Next.
- Emails, contacts, and calendar events will now sync directly with your Google Account. To sync only your calendar, turn off the other services.
- To add the New Berlin Eisenhower Band Calendar to your Google Calendar, follow the steps at the top of the page.
- Open the Calendar app on your iPhone to see your Google Calendar events.