Our fundraisers make it possible for us to do things for the band, from going to team-building activities during Band Camp to building props to feeding the kids at competitions, and more.
Fundraising Coordinator: Michelle Brown (Contact Information)
These fundraisers have allowed us to fund the following:
- truck rental for competitions
- materials and supplies for marching band show props
- meals, snacks and drinks for competitions and other special events
- flags and equipment for color guard
- recognitions and awards
- coach bus upgrades for travel to State Competition
- and many more!
Your support by participating in our fundraisers allows us to support the kids in their band experience! Please take a look at the Fundraising Calendar on this page for more information about each event.
“Hot Chili - Cool Jazz” at the Ike Cafe Fundraiser
Would you like to support the band by coming to one of our fundraising events or purchasing a fundraising item?
Check out this listing of our fundraising activities and community events:
|Colectivo Coffee||Apr 25 - May 9|
|Pop's Popcorn||Apr 25 - May 9|
|Butter Braids & Cookie Dough||TBD|
|Craft Fair and Pancake Breakfast||Nov 19|